Supervisor of crews anywhere from 2-10 guys.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Determines the priorities for work to be done.
- Orders the needed material so it is available when needed.
- Determines the number of journeyman and apprentices needed to perform the work.
- Leads troubleshooting efforts.
- Attends on-site meetings with the general contractor and the other trades working on the project.
- Works along side his crew when the previous tasks are completed.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements
- A current Washington State and/or Oregon Journeyman Plumber’s License. High school diploma or GED; has performed work directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Leadership and problem solving skills.
- Ability to run crews anywhere from 2-10 guys.
- Plumbing installation, maintenance, and repair skills.
- Ability to use hand and power tools applicable to trade.
- Ability to lead others in troubleshooting and emergency repairs.
- Ability to develop and implement planned maintenance programs.
- Ability to read, understand, and follows safety procedures.
- Position Requires: a) Estimate jobs, layout and material selection; b) Interpret plumbing and mechanical system building prints;
Conditions of Employment
- Must pass a drug test.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license
Working Conditions and Physical Effort
- Considerable physical activity. Requires heavy physical work; heavy lifting, pushing, or pulling required of objects up to 50 pounds. Physical work is a primary part (more than 80%) of job.
- Work environment involves exposure to potentially dangerous materials and situations that require following extensive safety precautions and may include the use of protective equipment.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org