A trained plumber who has completed their apprenticeship. Must be fully knowledgeable in the skills required to be a plumber.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Install systems used to transport waste, water, gases, or liquids.
- Ensure all systems are in accordance to city, state, and federal codes.
- Install kitchen sinks, bathtubs, toilets, and water heaters.
- Read and Interpret Blueprints.
- Mentor apprentices as needed.
- Install supports and hangers for pipe, fixtures, and equipment
- Test piping systems and repair leaks.
- Coordinate with foreman on installation.
Minimum Job Requirements
- A current Washington State and/or Oregon Journeyman Plumber’s License. High school diploma or GED; has performed work directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- The strength to lift heavy pipes
- Ability to read and interpret plans.
- Hard working
- Ability to maneuver in small spaces
- Plumbing installation, maintenance, and repair skills.
- Ability to use hand and power tools applicable to trade.
- Ability to lead others in troubleshooting and emergency repairs.
- Ability to install ABS, PVC, Cast Iron, Copper, CPVC, Zurn pex, Wirsbo, Black iron, Galavanized, Stainless, Victaulic
- Ability to use all tools of the trade
- Ability to read, understand, and follows safety procedures.
- Position Requires: a) Perform many jobs without direct supervision; b) Interpret plumbing and mechanical system building prints;
Conditions of Employment
- Must pass a drug test.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license
Working Conditions and Physical Effort
- Considerable physical activity. Requires heavy physical work; heavy lifting, pushing, or pulling required of objects up to 50 pounds. Physical work is a primary part (more than 80%) of job.
- Work environment involves exposure to potentially dangerous materials and situations that require following extensive safety precautions and may include the use of protective equipment.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com