Laborers perform a variety of tasks, anywhere from minimum skill level to challenging skill level.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Listen and follow through on direction provided by their supervisor.
- Clean and prepare job site.
- Delivering and unpacking of materials.
- Drilling, sweeping, and cleaning.
- Digging of trenches for new pipelines.
- Fire caulking of plumbing penetrations.
- Clean and wash vans.
- Insulate pipe as needed.
- Driving to the supply house for material pickups.
Minimum Job Requirements
- High school diploma or GED; willing to perform work directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Endurance and hand-eye coordination.
- Ability to understand and communicate information.
- Ability to concentrate on a task.
- Hard working.
- Position Requires: a) Take and follow precise orders from their supervisors; b) Willing to work hard, and perform a task in a reasonable amount of time.
Conditions of Employment
- Must pass a drug test.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license
Working Conditions and Physical Effort
- Considerable physical activity. Requires heavy physical work; heavy lifting, pushing, or pulling required of objects up to 50 pounds. Physical work is a primary part (more than 80%) of job.
- Work environment involves exposure to potentially dangerous materials and situations that require following extensive safety precautions and may include the use of protective equipment.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org